Responsible for growing i-FACTOR sales within the defined sales territory to meet sales targets and maximize customer satisfaction.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Become a product expert on i-FACTOR and competitive bone grafting technologies through formal training programs and independent study.
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, and cold calling.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and maintain strong relationships with key surgeon users and hospitals.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical applications, as well as clinical technique, related to biologics/bone grafting products.
- Perform required case coverage and in-servicing.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve problems quickly and with confidence.
- Provide required territory and sales reports to Area Director on a monthly basis.
- Attending trade shows and other assigned industry-related events.
- Consistently achieve sales & quota objectives.
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- Degree: BS/BA in Science related major preferred. 4-year degree minimum or commensurate industry experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience in Biologics/Bone Graft Substitutes and/or Spinal Implants required.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and written) in individual and group situations.
- Extensive amount of objective and subjective decision making, and use of judgment in non-routine situations.
- Extensive amount of planning and prioritizing.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination.
- Moderate to minimal supervision. A wide degree of latitude is expected. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Travel Requirement: 50% on average but up to 70% at times.
Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: 90k base
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.