Performs advanced and diversified administrative and event planning duties for the VP of Marketing/Sales, Customer Engagement & Initiatives Manager and top-level executives of the Company. Handles confidential matters and performs support functions which require a broad and comprehensive knowledge of planning and sales support. Maintains excellent relationships with others. Must be self-motivated and proactive.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meetings/Exhibits– assist in coordination on local, regional events.
- Coordination and scheduling of the VP Marketing/Sales daily calendar.
- Assist in developing and tracking sales budgets for VP Marketing/Sales.
- Power Point Presentations – assist in preparation and clean-up of presentations for VP Marketing and Sales.
- Liaison between Marketing and Sales
- Forms/Surgeon Database – aid in creation of forms and maintenance of Surgeon/Fellowship Data.
- Provide assistance to all executive team members as needed (from CEO to Area Directors).
- Day-to-day miscellaneous.
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required
- Minimum 6 years of administrative experience supporting executive level, including event planning.
- Sales and Marketing experience a plus.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Must possess the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, exercise independent discretion and/or judgment is required.
- Ability to interact with all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities is required.
- Ability to work independently is required.
- Requires demonstrated computer skills and use of Microsoft Office and SmartSheet programs.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the job and department served and complete knowledge of operations within a company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to take on responsibility are required.
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking, and time management abilities.
- Able to take initiative and independently prioritize workload.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination.
Travel requirement: TBD, but some travel.
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: $75-100k
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.