Manufacturing Technician I (Westminster, CO)
Responsible for performance of technical tasks in specific areas of manufacturing operation as defined by the Director of Manufacturing. Operates in conjunction with Supervisor to meet area priorities. Daily operations must follow all FDA QSR guidelines as well as safety and environmental regulations.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks in a specific technical area.
- Provides feed back to Manufacturing Manager as to the status of operations.
- Assures documentation of processing, log sheets, and training records are complete and accurate.
- Seeks to gain further technical skills to deepen or broaden experience beneficial to Cerapedics
- Follows guidelines, practices, and policies as outlined in the company employee handbook and
- safety manual.
The above description outlines the most common job duties, however it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- GED or High School Diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Speak, read and write in English
- Operate a personal computer and associated software
- Perform simple to moderate mathematical calculations
- Follow specific directions for technical operations
- Detailed, thorough technical and documentation abilities
- Participates in priority setting
- Has judgment to seek assistance in non-routine situations
- Clean Room experience preferred
Extent of Supervision:
- Moderate supervision and little to no travel
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
Varies depending upon specific area of responsibility. Primarily production plant, warehouse or clean rooms. Can require lifting and mechanical abilities. Environmental conditions can expose an individual to dust, noise, and odors.