The IT Endpoint Engineer is a key team member supporting business critical projects and will have influence on the organization’s success. This very hands-on role is responsible for maintaining Cerapedics IT Systems and Infrastructure. The IT Endpoint Engineer will work closely with individuals across the organization in a variety of functions. In addition to providing day to day IT support this role will help shape the user and asset lifecycle.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, peripherals, and other systems
- Assisting with the monitoring, maintenance, and security of Cerapedics IT systems and network
- Providing technical support (both in person and over the phone) to employees across the organization
- Setting up new user accounts and groups in Active Directory and deploying hardware
- Troubleshooting and then repairing or replacing equipment as necessary
- Installing, configuring, and supporting endpoints through MDM (Intune and ScaleFusion)
- Oversees IT related purchases including the management of SW licenses
- Ownership of ticketing system, workflows
- Enforcing and maintaining IT policies and procedures
- Ownership of onboarding/offboarding process through imaging, scripting, MDM, and user communication.
- Monthly after-hours server maintenance
- Asset Management
- Ability to recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or related certifications (preferred)
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Familiarity with current technology platform (Office 365, MSFT Azure, Veeam, Ticketing System
- Seven or more years of relevant work experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work across multiple projects, in a challenging fast paced environment
- Project management skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination.
Travel requirement: Minimal
Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: 80k-87k