This is an opportunity to join a dedicated, experienced, and committed leadership team that will aggressively grow the company. The Director of Global Talent Acquisition is a highly visible, high impact position that will directly contribute to the growth of the business.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and lead an internal, global talent acquisition function from the ground up including strategy, structure, recruiting, processes, procedures, policies, tools, and technology.
- Deliver top talent globally for all positions in a hyper-growth environment.
- Leverage Paylocity Applicant Tracking System (ATS), or identify and implement other ATS systems, to bring efficiencies and compliance.
- Support and/or own full cycle recruiting process for all open positions.
- Identify, understand, and leverage market data, industry trends, and emerging talent acquisition platforms/resources to support recruiting needs.
- Lead and influence across all levels of organization.
- Provide leadership and support to the organization, acting as partner to achieve organizational goals.
- Utilize effective and innovative sourcing strategies to find and attract passive candidates and build a depth of talent pipelines and pools for assigned positions.
- Establish professional networks for future talent.
- Coach hiring managers on effective screening and selection techniques.
- Ensure timely candidate feedback and strive to create a great candidate experience.
- Calculate metrics including time-to-fill, cost per hire, applications processed, etc.
- Maintain records on recruitment activities to derive ROI and prepare key metrics and reports from ATS.
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related degree.
- Master of Business Administration degree preferred.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition and leadership experience.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Previous industry experience in medical device, life sciences, or related field highly
- Previous experience with a public company, large acquisition, IPO preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition processes and procedures.
- Must have strong leadership, maturity, professional judgement, and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a changing, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent collaborative skills.
- This person must have a hands-on approach, a strong work ethic, solid people skills, and
- This person will seek input and share best practices with team members and others.
- An individual who has the personality to be comfortable interacting and influencing
- across all levels of the organization.
- An individual of unquestioned personal and business integrity who will be viewed as
- credible and trustworthy both within the company, as well as with external constituents.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication
- skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to
- occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones,
- computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including
- hand/finger coordination.
Travel Requirement: Minimal to None
Extent of Supervision:
- Minimal supervision and guidance.
- Self-reliant; takes initiative; results-oriented, open minded.
- A wide degree of latitude is expected.
- Combines analytical approach with experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Travel requirement: Minimal
Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: $150-180k
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.