Customer Service Sales Support (Westminster, CO)
The customer service analyst provides support to the U.S. sales team in their interactions and relationships with customers and distributors. This position is a point of contact with hospitals and distributors for issues, support special requests, and complaints along with addressing inquiries regarding products and orders. The role also serves as an important liaison between administrative functions insuring accurate and effective billing to customers and reimbursement of distributors for their sales activities. Insuring successful customer relationships and leading the duties and functions of the customer service department.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the fulfillment company
- Sales order, delivery, and invoice processing for US sales
- Assisting customers and distributors with info and documents as requested
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Oversee consignment inventory tracking and processing
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Work with sales team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
The above description outlines the most common job duties, however it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- Individual must have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience. Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred but not required. A high school diploma is required. Previous work experience in a customer service, customer facing role is a plus.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- High level of organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- Team player willing to handle a variety of tasks (big and small)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Experience with SAP a plus
Extent of Supervision:
- Works under immediate supervision with select latitude of independent judgement.
- Training to be provided.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- The position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting, computer work, and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.