The Customer Service Analyst processes all sales orders for a specified Sales Territory and provides support to the U.S. sales team and Cerapedics Customers. This position is a Customer facing role and will interact consistently with Hospitals and Distributors, handling requests, resolving Order related issues, and responding to inquiries regarding products and Orders. The Customer Service Analyst role serves as an important liaison between administrative functions ensuring accurate and effective billing to Hospitals, commission payments to Distributors, and revenue recognition for the Company. This role is an integral part of a growing and dynamic company.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process orders in ERP System for an established Sales Area
- Provide internal and external Customers with information and documentation as requested
- Build productive, collaborative relationships through effective and efficient communications
- Manage complaints and requests, provide appropriate solutions within the expected timeframe and follow up to ensure resolution
- Track Consignment Inventory at Hospital and Distributor locations
- Manage the Orders for an assigned Sales Area by understanding the Account characteristics and nuances and how that effects Order processing
- Proactively resolve Order related issues
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- Account Management experience a plus
- Customer Service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Medical Records or Products background a plus
- SAP, Esker, FedEx solutions experience a plus
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Experience with high level of engagement focused on problem solving
- Account and Customer organization and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Committed to consistently delivering accurate and efficient information
- Team player ready to work together to meet department and Company goals
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
- Moderate noise (Business office adjacent to Warehouse with computers, phones, printers, coworkers
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Light to moderate lifting may be required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
Moderate to minimal supervision. A moderate degree of latitude and creativity to solve problems is expected. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and reach sales milestones.
Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: $25-27/hr