This position is responsible for supporting Global contracts for new bone healing solutions
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely renewals of existing contracts through government, hospital, IDN, GPO and global commercial channels
- Manage redlining and negotiation of terms working closely with legal and Strategic Accounts
- Assist in developing standard contract templates, amendments and other customer agreements
- Monitor terms and conditions of agreements (i.e., rebate terms, admin fee terms, expiration dates, compliance reporting, etc.)
- Work cross-departmentally to develop new contract and opportunity proposals
- Create and maintain relationships with customers and serve as a point of contact for matters concerning contracts
- Maintain distributor agreements and processes
The above description outlines the most common job duties; however, it does not exclude other potential work assignments.
Education or Formal Training Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Understanding of GPO/IDN; hospital contracting
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Negotiation skills and understanding of terms and conditions
- Strong communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- High Proficiency with Word Documents and Red lining
- Team Oriented and ability to work cross-departmentally
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination.
Travel requirement: Minimal
Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to):
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: $115-130k/year
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.