The International & CS Project Lead will be responsible for supporting our OUS team. This role will be the main support role ensuring timely submissions of sales orders, shipping of product, and providing reporting to the international sales leaders.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Submit OUS orders into SAP
- Provide internal and external Customers with information and documentation as requested
- Build productive, collaborative relationships through effective and efficient communications
- Run reports on a regular basis to support the sales leaders
- Perform billing reconciliations as needed
- Onboard all new Sales Leaders, Sales Reps and Distributors for the OUS team
- Run the termination process to ensure proper offboarding of exiting partners
- Provide supporting documentation to finance as needed
- Provide back up support for the US CS team
- Assist as a lead to any internal system changes by being the expert on our ERP system and its functions for international and domestic uses.
- Perform as a lead expert on complicated billing situations supporting the Domestic and the OUS CS and sales teams.
Education or Formal Training Required
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- 1-year international support & shipping experience.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
- Experience with high level of engagement focused on problem solving
- Account and Customer organization and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Committed to consistently delivering accurate and efficient information
- Team player ready to work together to meet department and Company goals
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items, climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination.
Travel Requirement: None
Medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.
Salary Range: 78-84k/year
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.