Associate MarComm Manager: U.S. Marketing (Parsippany, NJ)
This is a unique opportunity to help drive the commercial execution of i-FACTOR Peptide Enhanced Bone Graft within the U.S. Region and execute on strategic growth initiatives at Cerapedics. As a Associate MarComm Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing to provide support on all Marketing Communication activities including creation of graphic design, sales collateral, and a comprehensive brand strategy. You’ll also be responsible for collaborating and implementing our tradeshow strategy.
* This position will be based in our east coast corporate office.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all sales collateral including product catalogs, product brochures, product reference guides.
• Responsible for complete coordination of several medical industry exhibitions including ordering of all booth furnishings and services, the production of exhibit booth graphics, organization of exhibit equipment and outbound and return shipments of all materials.
• Develop advertisements, journal placements and press releases
• Integrate a social media presence for the company through (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and establish a social media plan to promote employee relations, new product launches, company events and technologies. Manage the company corporate press release schedule.
• Create and execute website enhancements and track analytics, create video content and oversee production of various multi-media projects with outside creative services providers, agencies and vendors for trade shows, distribution partners, and employees.
• Monitor competitors’ and partners’ social media presence and ensure distributors are promoting our products appropriately and staying within regulatory guidelines.
• Provide consistent feedback on marketing, branding and messaging opportunities for the company
Education or Formal Training Required:
• Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.)
• Three to five years of relevant work experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the medical device industry.
Qualifications Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment, etc.)
• Must have graphic design expertise and experience.
• Digital, social media marketing experience
• Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communications skills (oral and written).
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external sub-contractors.
• Must possess the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to interact with all levels inside and outside of the organization.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands:
• The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the requirements of this job.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 20% of the time
• The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
• Some out of hours work will be required, including weekends or portions thereof.